window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag('js', new Date());
- ABOUT US
- 1.1. Wordflow Limited (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- DATA COLLECTION
- 2.1 We collect and process the information provided by you in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, including information you provide when you search for a product, place an order or enter a competition, promotion or survey. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card and areas of business procurement you are responsible for.
- 2.2 We will automatically collect the following information on each visit to our Website:
- 2.2.1 Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- 2.2.2 Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- 2.3 We also collect information we receive about you if you use any of the other Websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
- USE OF DATA BY US
- 3.1 We use information held about you:
- 3.1.1 To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- 3.1.2 To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- 3.1.3 To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way let us know when placing an order over the telephone; and
- 3.1.4 To notify you about changes to our service.
- 3.2 We use information we collect about you:
- 3.2.1 To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- 3.2.2 To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- 3.2.3 To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 4.1 You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- 4.1.1 selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- 4.1.2 analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website;
- 4.1.3 credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- 4.2 We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 4.2.1 in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets; or
- 4.2.2 if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to protect our rights, property, or safety, including information shared with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 5.2 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- 5.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- PARTNER WEBSITES
- 6.1 Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these Websites, please note that these Websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Websites.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- 7.1 You have the right to request:
- 7.1.1 Access to the personal data we hold about you;
- 7.1.2 the correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete;
- 7.1.3 that we stop using your personal data for direct marketing;
- 7.1.4 withdraw consent if you change your mind after previously giving consent to use your personal data.